Quartz countertops made in the USA. Cambria is the only family owned, American made producer of natural stone surfaces. Established in 2000 and Headquartered in Le Sueur, Minnesota they offer a vast array of quartz countertop designs and color. Through state-of-the-art facilities, unsurpassed design innovation, and the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader in the quartz countertop processing and manufacturing business.
Cambria counter tops are made up of 93% natural quartz stone and 7% other man-made materials. This allows for a non-porous surface with very low maintenance. Quartz countertops do not need to be sealed, oiled, polished, or refinished over time. The manufacturing process allows the ability to create a countertop with consistent patterns and uniform color. Cambria has mastered this art and provides collections to match any flavor your individual design needs.
The look of wind swept and water touched beach.
A look between water and shore.
This is just a small sample of the over 100 colors Cambria offers. Explore their site to see the entire Cambria Counter Top Design Palette Not only do they have endless color varieties, you can also choose any color option in either a polished or matte finish.
- Selection - Large choice of colors, textures and patterns.
- Maintenance - Easy to clean and does not require sealing.
- Durability - As hard or harder than stone. Resists scratching.
- Warranty - Cambria offers a lifetime limited warranty on their countertops.
- Cost - More expensive than other options so may not be the best choice unless you are planning to stay in your home.
- Heat - Hot pots and pans should be placed on a pot holder.